Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Procrastination

Sometimes I am amazed with how many things I find to do when I have to study for two exams. Here is how it goes..I woke up this morning and I set a goal to start studying at 3pm for my exams. Here is how it went..3 to 4.45 I watched Champions League soccer, then I surfed a little bit, then watched Two and a Half Men, then Friends, then another episode of two and a half men and now I am watching college Basketball while studying. And of course now I am taking a break to write in my blog and to eat. In a couple of hours I will realize that I MUST study. That is when the Red Bull kicks off. To my defense however I did find that there is a negative correlation between class attendance and study time. And since I have not missed a class yet this semester, I can study less for the two exams. I wish I could say the same for my Accounting class but that one starts at 9.30am and even though I made all of the classes sometimes I was not concentrated.
Weather is still yucky here with temperature ranging somewhere between 10F-30F. I really can't wait for Spring and some warmth in this town. It might change the mood a little bit.
Food is here..I need to eat and study!
Take care
~Alk

No comments: