Thursday, February 7, 2008

It all starts here...

Welcome to my blog everybody. I guess this is an attempt for me to communicate to you my life in Bloomington or just another excuse for me to procrastinate from studying. We will see how long it will last.
To start with..weather in Bloomington sucks. I never remember so many fluctuations in temperature when I was here before. On Tuesday it was 50F and raining and today it was 15F. And believe me, it is no fun when you have to wait for the bus...at least they are usually on time.
Another full day at school today. I at last had coffee for the first time in three days. I usually get my coffee from the coffee machine in the Business school but it was out of order on Monday and Tuesday. And here comes the question. Why doesn't one of the top schools in the U.S not have a coffee stand? Anyway, I made coffee at home today and took it with me..didn't want to take the chance.
Accounting was fun again. That extra 15 minutes from the 1hr 15mins to 1hr 30mins seem like a century. I had lunch at school (microwaveable stuff since if you want to grab something to eat the closest place you can get something is 5 minutes away, and yes that is a long walk when it is 15F outside).
In Visual Basic we learned about arrays today..or at least tried to learn because I got lost after the first half an hour.
Day proceeded with a visit to Marsh (the grocery store) to do our "small" shopping. After paying for this "small" shopping, I wondered what the "big" will be.
Thursdays are always good because they are soccer nights. After last week's defeat, the team recovered and won the undergrad School of Law team 6-1. Next Thursday is no good because it is Valentine's day..my favorite day of the year:). Somebody who is reading that now will not like that comment but I still love her.
Weekend is coming..can't wait for another weekend in Bloomington. Until then, take care

3 comments:

Unknown said...

At least you don't have to watch Salamina every week...

MM said...

Its always amazing to compare how much you could learn and how much you actually learn :)
Any plans for spring break?

Unknown said...

i knew your favorite day was valentine's day. i just knew it! molly will be so pleased.