Friday, June 5, 2009

This one goes out to the one I love..

A few days before my trip back to Cyprus and the feelings are bittersweet. For starters, I will not miss Bloomington. Spending 6 years of my life in this town are more than enough. I now feel old to be in this town. But it is always hard to leave things behind and go start a new life again. It is tiring and stressful but it is what needs to be done. The hardest part however is being away from Molly for the next two months.

I would think that by now we are used to being away from each other for long periods. After all this will be about the 7th time we are spending 2+ months apart. I am not even counting the 2-3 weeks every Christmas. We even spent a whole year apart. It just becomes harder and harder each time.

Molly is absolutely the sweetest person I know. I truly believe that she is the only person to which I can not say "No" to anything (well..asking for pizza excluded). She has been a warrior putting up with me in school for two years, with my ups and downs, with my late night meetings, with my weekends at school, with organizing our life around football.
She has been next to me during all my health problems and she has helped me get over them. She stands by me in any decision ready to support me. She is sweet, beautiful, amazing, loving, respectful, smart, has a great personality and it is more that I could ever ask for.
The next two months will be hard away from her. She knows that I will miss her, but she also knows that I will be thinking of her the whole time.

Baby mou, I know you are sitting next to me right now, but this is for the whole world to know. You are absolutely the best girlfriend in the world, thank you for showing me that, and I love you.
Let's start our new adventure and let the road takes us wherever it does. As long as I am with you it does not matter.

A.

No comments: