Thursday, April 16, 2009

My favorite three past-time movies

Considering that I rarely watched movies when I was young, I should name the title "The only three movies that I remember watching more than 10 times" but oh well..here we go.

1)
Highlight of the film is of course Rick Vaughn's appearance through the stadium entrance doors at the last game against the NY Yankees. The stadium erupts, singing "Wild thing, you make my heart sing". The owner turns to the person next to her (I don't remember the relationship) and says "I hate this fucking song". Rick Vaughn is wearing his sexy thick eye glasses and you all know how it ends. In case you don't here is a clip from the final game:




2)
Danny Devito and Arnold Schwarzenegger in this comedy used to crack me up. I have seen this movie so many times that I could tell you exactly what happened at any point of the movie. Highlight is of course when Arnold walks in the street and comes across a Sylvester Stalone poster on a wall. He sees the biceps of Sylvester and then grabs his and starts laughing..hahaha

3)I bet nobody has seen this movie before. I don't even know why I watched it, but I remember that I loved it and watched it again and again and again. A guy falls in love with a tennis player and in order to grab her attention he dresses as a girl and starts playing tennis with her..Hilarious...ok, it was just 1989!

A.

No comments: