Monday, April 20, 2009

5 favorite Sitcom characters...and some of their lines

This time, I will start from number 5 and go to number 1.


5) Larry from "Three's Company".

He is Jack's best friend, a used car salesman and a womanizer (he is of Greek descent if that says anything)


4) Jake from "Two and a Half Men".

He is Alan's son in the show. He spends most of his time eating pizza, watching TV and making a fool of his dad. A quote:

Jake [about Chelsea being sick]: Maybe she has an std
Charlie: What?
Jake: It means sexually transmitted disease
Charlie: I know what STDs are
Alan: Your uncle helped invent them
Jake: You know they can be prevented by using a condom?
Charlie: I know we could have prevented you by using a condom




3) Ross from "Friends"

Who doesn't love this guy who got married...three times, is a paleontologist and a science geek.
Quotes:

Ross: I have to go to China
Joey: The country?
Ross: No, the big pile of dishes in my mother's breakfront

Ross (walking down the aisle at Chandler and Monica's wedding): Wow this is the first time I have walked down the aisle without the possibility of it ending in a divorce.

2) Charlie Harper from "Two and a Half Men"

You just have to love this guy. Rich, successful, womanizer, never wants to get married, happy, the exact opposite of his brother Alan. Quotes:

Charlie: Alan, there's something you should know about me. When I say "I understand", it doesn't mean I agree, it doesn't mean I understand, it doesn't even mean I'm listening

Charlie: Hey, how can you tell that an elephant has been in your refrigerator?
Jake: How?
Charlie: There's footprints in the cheesecake.
Jake: But we don't have a cheesecake.
Charlie: That's the part you don't buy?


And number 1 goes to......who else?

1) Al Bundy from "Married with Children"

Shoe salesman, poor, failure, hates his family and his life. Quotes:

Al (coming home from work): Home, sweet hell

Al: I am not paying for mistakes. I've been doing that since I got married


Peg asking for sex:
Al: Sorry Peg, can't do it two nights in a row. I'm Al "the Mail Man" Bundy, I only do special deliveries!
Peg: Yes Al, but mail men are slow, and deliver EVERY day.
Al: Yes but they don't always go to the same house!

A.


No comments: