Friday, March 7, 2008

TGOOOE

This is my second post where Molly is paying her comment about my "boring" blog.


I just found out what happens when you think too fast. Have a look below on what I found where else..on Facebook:

"Molly Zoeller added "The Godfathe I & IIr" to her favorite movies"

She was probably thinking of writing the "r" but then she got excited to write the "I & II" so she screwed up everything. It was kind of funny I thought.

Last night we went for Mexican and on the way back while I was driving I stopped at a traffic light behind a Nissan 3000GT. A nice car with the sign "3000GT" written across the back of the car. There was this moment of weird silence again before Molly spoke..

Molly: "This is freaking me out..oh my God, why do they have this the other way round?"
Alkis: "What are you talking about"
Molly: "That TGOOOE on the car in front of us"
Alkis: "You mean the 3000GT"
Molly: "Ooooohh" and after a couple of seconds of laughing out loud "You are going to write this on your blog aren't you?"
Alkis: "Oh yes...I will"

I am enjoying my Spring Break here. I move from the bed to the couch to the kitchen to the bathroom and back. It is snowing outside and it is cold. This is not springggggg:(

No comments: