Thursday, March 13, 2008

Movie Rating

I am really amazed at myself lately. During the first semester here, I do not remember a single movie in which I did not fall asleep..let's not even go to the ones that I fell asleep before the 15th minute. But now..I have 6/6...Yes people, that is right..I watched 6 movies in a row without falling asleep. Here you go:

1) Mighty Heart: True story, interesting. 8/10
2) American Gangster: Brings something of Godfather (even though I never watched Godfather). 8.5/10
3) Michael Clayton: George Clooney is a real good actor. Plot was okay. A little bit confusing. 7/10
4) Gone Baby Gone: Nice plot..Casey Affleck trying to be a cool ex-gang criminal, not a good idea. Let me give you a lead on that one. Directed by older brother Ben Affleck. With a different actor, I could give it an 8..but I am sorry 6.5/10
5) Dan in Real Life: I really give credit to myself not sleeping through that. 4/10
6) Rendition: I really liked that one. It had some flaws but otherwise I believe an excellent movie. 9/10

Well, you can now tell how I spent my spring break which is over at the end of the week. I am not sure if I am really sad about that. I kind of miss school and something to do. Even though I did go to the gym two days in a row and spent 2 hours each day there. I am really proud of myself. What I am really not proud of is how World of Warcraft has taken over my life. I was sitting in our room today and I was looking outside when I saw something moving in the forest behind our apartment. My immediate reaction..: Take out the gun, press 9 and then attack to kill it using my double-hand axe.
Talking about it makes me want to play..Ciao people.

No comments: