Thursday, January 13, 2011

Technology through my life and eyes

25 years ago, I could only watch one public TV channel in Cyprus...which started at 5pm and ended at 12am.
About 23 years ago we bought our first computer in the house..an Amstrad, that did not have a hard drive.
About 20 years ago, new TV channels were launched in Cyprus
12 years ago I would borrow my mum's cell phone when I was in the army or when I would go out
11 years ago I got my first cell-phone.


9 years ago I bought my first color screen cell phone.
6 years ago I really wanted a phone on which I could read my e-mails at any time from anywhere.
4 years ago I bought my first Blackberry. Online all the time, instant access to any new e-mails
For the past 10 years I have been spending an average of 6-8 hours every day in front of a computer..that is about 25,000 hours.
Two weeks ago I bought a Playstation and played online football against an Italian guy
Last week I got my first i-Phone.
What is next?

No comments: