Monday, June 7, 2010

At Athens airport

Two Cypriot ladies are sitting at Gate 7 of the Eleftherios Venizelos Airport in Athens waiting for the flight back to Cyprus.

Sitting right next to them I couldn't help but hear about their childhood, about their work, their shoes, their origins, their daughters, the gossip about their neighbors, how they spent their time in Athens, their knowledge about flights, their complaining about their purses and anything else you can imagine.

After 5 minutes their husbands, get up from their chairs and start wandering in the gate. The dialogue that follows:

Lady1: "Ouff, my husband can't sit in one place. He has to go somewhere all the time"

Lady2: "I know, my husband does the same. He has to be doing something all the time. It makes me mad. They can't sit for 5 minutes"


HELLO LADIES. Have you ever thought that your husbands are just trying to get away from your non-stop talking??????

No comments: