Friday, May 22, 2009

My new baby!

Since last Monday I am the proud owner of a new baby! Ok, Ok, it is not what you think. I do not have any real babies..but I had to somehow catch your attention to in order to read this post. When I refer to my new baby I mean this:

Up to now I am really happy with it. My only concern is that the glossy keyboard gets a little dirty after using it but, I have my cloth to clean it off.
I still find it hard to separate with my old Toshiba, so in order to make the transition more smooth, I use both for a few (or many) hours of the day. Sometimes, I have them both turned on, playing games on one and surfing the net on the other. When that happens, Molly is usually looking for the internet cables, but since I have two laptops, I need both cables.
There are also certain restrictions about the laptops. No drink of any kind (alcoholic or not) are allowed to be close to the laptops in radius of 40cm. This area gives me the opportunity to save drinks from spilling on the laptop and enough time for me to lift up the laptops if somebody accidentally spills a drink (I have a suspicion that after saying this, I will spill my tea tomorrow).
Molly also thinks I am crazy about that. I probably am, but that is OK, because I love my new laptop!

No comments: