Thursday, February 25, 2010

Dilemmas

James Patterson's writing cannot catch up with my reading. I have already finished the 35th book of the writer and I just can't stop. Once you think you know the way he writes and what will happen, by the end of the book you are pleasantly surprised.

I have to admit that the last purchase was a random one. I was on my way to Brussels and was killing some time at the Cyprus Airport when "The Sail" caught my attention. I tried to quickly go through the list of the 34 books to make sure that I haven't read it before, I read the first page and once I was sure, I bought it. It didn't take me much to finish it. A few hours on the plane and a few hours before sleep.

And now I want a book! Something to keep me busy on times of boredom. Resident Evil on the Wii does that but only for a short amount of time. So, I decided that I am going for a new book! One of those days I am going to take my car and go to Larnaca to my favorite bookstore Bibliocosmos and I will get one. The problem is that I am not sure what I want. I am between a Cyprus history book and a business book. To be specific I am between Makarios Drousiotis book "Cyprus 1974 - The Greek coup and the Turkish invasion" and Moore's book "Crossing the Chasm"

History or Marketing? Or both? You will find out soon!

No comments: