Monday, December 14, 2009

I am in love!!

So last Saturday we went to MyMall in Limassol to do our Christmas shopping. There is something about this specific mall that as soon as you walk in it makes you think you are in the U.S.
It could be the Aldo store, the Tommy Hilfiger, the TGI Fridays, the Taco Bell, the Cinabbon that give this perception.

That's for an introduction. You are probably wondering what the title has to do with the Mall in Limassol. Well, for the first time in my life, I tried Cinammon rolls from Cinabbon and I am in love. That thing is just amazing, extraordinary, I don't know how to describe it. I haven't been obsessed for anything else other than soccer in my life so much.

And my girl just informed me that Cinabbon has opened in Nicosia, in Ledras street. I don't know if I should be happy that I will have this obsession so close to me or sad that I will gain weight. I hope I get over it soon!

No comments: