Tuesday, December 2, 2008

19 things that go on in my life...

1. I am growing a beard.
2. It is really itchy sometimes
3. I have been trying to write a product concept statement for the last 3.30 hours. It should take 15 minutes but I am not concentrating.
4. I am trying to think of how to set up the simulation model for a clinical trial development.
5. I feel fat because I ate three burgers and fries. Molly says it is OK because they are low fat. I put mayonaisse on the burgers and on the fries.
6. I get freezing cold in the morning when I wait for the bus.
7. I avoid wearing my hat in the morning because it ruins my hair.
8. I am thirsty.
9. I just took a shower.
10. I am looking for a job.
11. I changed my graduation date from March to May.
12. I have 3 projects, 2 assignments and 2 final exams before this semester is over.
13. I am thirsty.
14. I just took a shower.
15. I am looking for a job.
16. I have completed 3.45 hours working on that product statement.
17. I enjoy 2 of my 4 classes these 7 weeks.
18. I love Molly.
19. I am going to get some water now.

No comments: